Saturday 6 August 2011

20 random things about me...

Lets see now...1.i'm left-handed(which of course makes me smart and creative and all those other great stuff :)
2.i'm an insomniac(you don't know the half of it)
3.i'm stupidly afraid of grasshoppers and cockroaches.
4.it's hard sleeping without a teddy
5.next to impossible to fall asleep if i haven't bathed and brushed my teeth
6.i've had my heart broken once..or more...:(
7.my idea of a fun night is a good book(call me a nerd if u will)
8.i have a little brother who i'm 22 yrs older than(and yes,that makes me feel old)
9.I daydream that in some other life i was a gypsy just floating about or a tree hugger or nudist.don't judge me -__-
10.i love horror movies even though i'm afraid to fall asleep afterwards

11.i'm scared of the dark(if i'm walkin in a dark place my mind goes beserk and i usually end up running to wherever i'm going
12.i usually never watch a movie more than once
13.when i was a kid i wanted to be an air hostess or an actress.Never a doctor or a lawyer.
14.i absolutely LOVE rain
15.my ears are super sensitive.touch them if you have a death wish.
16.i talk a lot!!
17.i'm crazy about dimples and eyes
18.i cry easily and i prefer to do it in private
19.i find the colour lime green very offensive so if you wear this colour,i automatically loathe you;-)
20.I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CHOCOLATE !

3 comments: