Thursday 7 July 2011

under construction...

So i've been meaning to start this blog for a while but i was plagued by so many questions and doubts.i didn't know what exactly i wanted to write about and i still don't,but i'm hoping that by some magical wave of an unknown person's wand,it'll somehow come to me.I asked myself constantly "Self,will anyone read this blog?" "will it be a flop?" but then i realized that those are insecurities and insecurity is a FEAR.'The only real prison is fear and the only real freedom is freedom from fear'.Plus,why should i fear mere muggles?it's not like you can throw rotten tomatoes at me if you don't like a certain opinion or post of mine.So i decided to just go for it and hope for the best.
I love sarcasm,it's a way of life that i choose to live.they say it's a language that confuses the stupid so if you're one of those who never gets it then you're stu...remember,'they say',not me.i'm just the messenger :) anyway,that's why i chose that title 'in the eyes of sarcasm'.Creative huh?NO?whatever loser -__-.
I like to think i'm very opinionated so i'll probably rant about this or that.But my main aim is to have fun with this blog and hope that you guys like it.If however,you  don't,kindly fill this out whenever you're free 'I ________ am a retarded human being and i don't know a good thing when i see it' lol.
And another thing,this is not twitter so forgive all spelling errors.Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. i love your background though but it kinda makes it difficult to read.... or its just me ***side eye***

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.i think it gets that way when the page doesn't load well.i'll look for a more convenient one.

    ReplyDelete